Medieval Clothing and Textiles is a new collection containing the entire catalogue of Boydell & Brewer’s market-leading Medieval Clothing and Textiles annuals.
This rich interdisciplinary collection is the only opportunity to access the series in a single, cross-searchable online package, made available as part of the Bloomsbury Medieval Studies digital hub.
• 16 annuals from Medieval Clothing and Textiles, with a 17th coming in Spring 2023
• The series features multiple examinations of specic clothing items—from wimples and tippets, to hoopskirts, capes, and headdresses
• Contains studies in the weaving, embroidering, and exporting of clothing and textiles around Medieval Europe
Features and Benefits for Research and Learning
• Broad scope—the articles offer in-depth studies that cover a broad geographical scope and a range of periods, from the early Middle Ages to the Renaissance
• Popular subject coverage—topics include masculinity, the history of women, religious clothing, and the representation of clothing and textiles in literature, tapestries, and art
• Annual Updates—a new annual will be added every year, ensuring access to the most up-to-date research in this vibrant field
Keep in Touch
With more collections coming soon, let us keep in touch with news of exciting new content. Sign up for our newsletter at https://www.bloomsbury.com/au/newsletters/bloomsbury-medieval-studies-newsletter/
For further information and login details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org