To all ANZAMEMS members: membership fees are now due for 2019. If you have not yet paid your fees, please ensure you do this promptly to ensure continuation of member benefits, including delivery of the journal Parergon.
In order to receive a hard copy of Parergon 36.1 you will need to pay your 2019 membership fees by 31 March 2019. Please also note that you will need to be a financial member to vote at the upcoming AGM in April as well as to nominate for any vacant Committee member roles.
Fees and benefits
Membership of ANZAMEMS is open to anyone with an interest in the fields of medieval and early modern studies. Membership fees start at AUD$33 concessional (student/unwaged/retired) and AUD$60 individual. Members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Subscription to Parergon — the latest research in medieval and early modern studies and reviews of recent books, published twice yearly (please note you will receive one hard copy of the journal only)
- Inclusion on the ANZAMEMS mail-list — receive notifications of upcoming events and opportunities, be informed of the books available for review in Parergon
- Inclusion on the ANZAMEMS postgraduate and early career research social group on the social media platform Facebook
- Regular newsletter outlining the Association’s activities
- Access to a dynamic and supportive international research network
- Opportunity to review the latest academic titles for Parergon
- Opportunity to apply for travel bursaries and prizes award by ANZAMEMS
Payment should be made via the ANZAMEMS website. Receipts will be posted with the next convenient issue of Parergon.
Some members may experience an issue with the University of Western Australia (UWA) cart system that ANZAMEMS uses to process membership payments if you choose to pay online. If you have attempted to pay you membership fees online and have been having trouble with the ‘Captcha’ system on the shopping cart please try using another internet browser and see if that fixes the problem. UWA is currently looking into this issue.
As an alternative, a hard copy membership renewal form can be downloaded from the website (https://anzamems.org/?page_id=75/) and posted to the following address:
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Hwy
Crawley WA 6009
Cheques or money orders must be made out to “The University of Western Australia – ANZAMEMS”.