King’s College London
Postdoctoral Research Project Fellowships in Arts and Humanities
Salary Details: Grade 6 – £32,958 per annum pro rata
Allowances: £2,623 LWA per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Temporary/Fixed term
Contract Term: Full time
King’s College London is supporting nine short-term research fellowships for postdoctoral researchers in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities. The fellowships will provide early career researchers with the opportunity to be involved in the development of research grant applications in which they will be included as named postdoctoral researchers. Fellows will work closely with PIs as they prepare funding applications to schemes such as AHRC Research Grants, ESRC Research Grants, Leverhulme Trust Research Project Grants, Wellcome Trust Investigator Awards, and ERC Grants. PIs will provide mentoring and career development support for fellows, in addition to supervising their work on the project grant applications. Fellows should be of postdoctoral level and should be able to demonstrate expertise appropriate to one of the fellowship themes. Full details of the nine fellowships available, setting out the required qualifications for each, are included in the job pack.
The posts will be fixed term for 3 or 6 months – for specific details of each fellowship, please visit: https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=76783.
Fellow – Department – Principal Investigator – FTE – Duration
- A – English – Sonia Massai – 100% – 3 month
- B – Theology & Religious Studies – Kate Crosby – 100% – 3 month
- C – Classics – Michael Squire – 50% – 6 month
- D – Digital Humanities – Peter Stokes – 100% – 3 month
- E – French – Patrick Ffrench – 100% – 3 month
- F – English – Mark Turner & Clare Pettitt – 100% – 3 month
- G – English – Hannah Crawforth & Elizabeth Scott-Baumann – 50% – 6 month
- H – French – Sanja Perovic – 100% – 3 month
- I – Culture Media & Creative Industries – Wing-Fai Leung – 100% – 3 month
The selection process will include a competency-based panel interview, either in person or conducted via phone/Skype.
Interviews are scheduled to be held the week commencing: 5 June 2017.
For full details and to apply, please visit: https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=76783.
Closing date: 28 May, 2017.